A Vanessa Anne Hudgens Video say Ok with lyrcies

Sunday 3 February 2008

Posted by Billybob about rockhopper




Hello Penguins!What a day! I hope you had a chance to say goodbye to Rockhopper before he left today! If you want to, you can see him rowing away in the telescope at the Lighthouse. I know many of you probably have been wondering why he would leave without his ship--from what I've heard, he's heading out to find a solution for his loss. He's not much of a Captain without a ship. But many of you already know that and have expressed it a lot over the last week. Many of you have been asking for a way to help the Captain. For those of you who haven't checked out the Beach yet you should, because it looks like someone is organizing a campaign to help Rockhopper! I can't say a lot more right now, but from looks of things at the Beach, things are far from over. In fact, I can tell you some really cool stuff is just getting started! There's a lot happening in February and you don't want to miss it!In other news: The new clothing catalog came out today! I think it's pretty cool, but we want to hear from you!

No comments: